Friday, October 31, 2008

The Kitten's Halloween Costume (1 of 2)

Sasha's Kitten costume #1
Since we've always called her "The Kitten", of course I wanted Sasha to be a kitten for Halloween! I ordered this costume- but even though it was size 'newborn', it was about 6 inches too long... so I ordered a 2nd costume which turned out to be too long as well. In any case, I was glad she had two kitten costumes, because this one matches Sophie's daytime costume (she had to be a ballerina kitty to match her friend at school). Also, Michael saw her in this costume and thought she was a skunk! Thank goodness for the cute purple kitten costume I found (clearly not skunk-like)... cute photos of that to come!

DSC_2817 copySC
My two beautiful kitties!

DSC_2827 copySCR
Big sister kitty gives the kitten a kiss!

DSC_2859 copyEN
And I finally caught Ollie for a few photos. Believe it or not, this was the best of them all... lack of smiles, Sasha's yawn and all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment