Thursday, January 8, 2009

Thank you all so much & answers to photography questions

Color or B&W?
Click to see black & white version... not sure which I like best...

First of all, I want to thank everyone who responded to my previous post... Thank you so very very much from the bottom of my heart. This community always amazes me- everyone is so generous and wise.... Your advice is sound, and your words are so inspiring. I am just in awe of your heartfelt comments. I know I will come back and read them again and again... Thank you!!!

Next I want to answer some frequent questions regarding photography...

Currently, I am using a Nikon D300 SLR camera, and I love it! I have several lenses, but the new one I've been using lately is a Nikkor 17-55mm 2.8. Michael surprised me at Christmas with it, and it's amazing. Still though, I highly recommend the Nikkor 50mm 1.4 (especially for lower light indoor photos). Also, the 50mm 1.8 is great (and cheap). I have more info on my Flickr profile and always update when I add new equipment, etc. Click on the photo above to get to my Flickr page. (I highly recommend Flickr to anyone interested in photography- I've learned so much there). I'm actually considering starting a Flickr group where we aspiring amateur photographers in adoption/parenting blogger land can share photos (for corrective criticism, advice, etc...), discuss, and learn from each other. Would anyone be interested? I think we could help each other a lot! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment