Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My Sweetie Girl

Sweetie Girl

Dear Sasha,

My precious little baby- you are already 4 1/2 months old. Time is passing much too quickly. But with each day, you grow more beautiful; and every time I look at you, I see something new and amazing.

You smile all the time now- you smile and you laugh and giggle! No matter what is happening in my life or the world, your laughter warms my heart and renews my perspective. And your giggles are justso sweet!

You are getting so big! You weigh 14 1/2 pounds now- only one pound less than Baby Pumpkin Kitty (whom you've grown very fond of). You like to play with toys now, too! Your favorites are a little purple butterfly that makes a crunchy sound when you touch it and a Baby Einstein toy that lights up and plays classical music for you. You also love the sweet little pink bunny rattle that Sophie loved when she was a baby...

You've been trying real hard to get your thumb in your mouth- I think you're going to be a thumb-sucker (like Mommy was)! And sometimes you are able to get ahold of your foot... you look so proud when you do.

You are still my little Kitten, but now I have lots of nick-names for you. Mostly, I find myself calling you Sugarbear Blue or Kitty Cat Blue (probably because of your blue eyes). And what blue eyes they are! They are the darkest blue- like the deep blue ocean.

I love you so much, my tiny princess. Every moment with you is a gift. You are our little blessing.

Life with you is so magical...

Love, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment