Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Happy 5th Birthday, Sophie Lu!!!!

Sophie Lu had several small celebrations this year, but this is the cake from her ballerina party... she wanted cherry blossoms like last year. ♥


Sophie's ballet teacher Miss Caroline came over, and Sophie got to star in her own private ballet recital at our house!!

Miss Caroline did the girls' hair and makeup (but Sophie's "Cinderella do" was courtesy of Mommy- because I do it best). :)

Ballerinas: Megan, Julia & Sophie Lu (with Miss Caroline)!

I had the video camera in one hand and the camera in my other.. so I didn't get the best photos-lol!

So cute! The ballet recital was adorable! The girls had so much fun, and I think all the parents cried (I know I did)! How is it that Sophie Lu can be FIVE already???

Sophie was so happy and proud! How I love her smile!

Later, Miss Caroline let the girls try on "big girl" toe shoes!!! Sophie was SO excited!


Happy 5th Birthday, my precious Sophie Lu! I love you too much!!! (my letter to Sophie Lu coming soon)! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment