Friday, May 15, 2009

Eddie (Sophie's 1st Fiance)

Well, here his is... Sophie's very 1st fiance!!! I'll never forget the day she came home from pre-school and announced that she was getting married. Here's how the conversation went:

Sophie: Guess what, Mommy? I'm going to get married with Eddie!
Me: What? Who is Eddie?
Sophie: He's my boyfiriend, Mom. And we're gonna get married- just like you and Daddy!
Me: Does he know he's going to marry you?
Sophie: Yes, of course! Everyone knows!
Me: When is the wedding?
Sophie: I don't know yet, but first he has to meet me. Then he has to take me to dinner and give me a ring. I'm going to wear a princess dress and a white thing on my head, like you Mama! And I hope Eddie is a good tie wearer, because he has to wear a black tie!
Me: Wow, Sophie Lu... sounds like you have it all planned out.
Sophie: Yes, and everyoe is invited!
Me: Well you and Eddie are a little young still honey... why do you want to marry him?
Sophie: Because I love him, Mama!
Me: Well, why do you love him?
Sophie: Because he spins me on the tire swing really really fast!
.
So of course I insisted on meeting Eddie (and taking their photos together)! And he confirmed everything Sophie had planned...
I must admit- they do make a cute couple! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment