Saturday, September 13, 2008

Open your eyes, litle princess (Sasha- one week old)

DSC_0935 copyColBurother

DSC_0936 copyColBurother2

My sweet Sasha,

You are one week old now and growing more beautiful every day. It's hard to look at you without swelling my eyes with tears- you are so amazing, my tiny, precious miracle. I can't describe how very much I love you...

I just love these photos of you with your eyes open. You have the most beautiful deep dark blue eyes I've ever seen. I get lost looking into them, and my heart melts when I see that you are looking into mine.

At one week old, you are still such a sleepy baby girl- you sleep most of the day and night. And when you are awake, you just want me to snuggle and nurse you- and then you drift right back into sleep. I look at you and wonder what you are dreaming about, and I pray that I am taking good care of you and making you happy. I can't wait until your first smile~

You are such a sweet little baby. You are so quiet and peaceful and delicate. I am so lucky to be your Mommy- so lucky that once again, angels were watching over me, and God sent me yet another perfect gift- the child who was meant for me, who fills my heart, and who gives my life new meaning.

Happy one week together, my sweet Sasha Lili.

Love forever,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment