Saturday, November 8, 2008

Sasha Lili- 9 weeks!

Sasha- 9 weeks (crop 2)
My sweet baby girl at 9 weeks old! I love this photo so much! It's neat how you can see what she sees (me taking her photo) in her eyes... click the photo to see larger versions.

Sasha- 9 weeks (crop 1)
Here is a little larger crop...

DSC_3413 copy
This is the original photo (of the above two crops). It's so amazing how cropping changes an image...

DSC_3399 copy
This pose cracks me up!

DSC_3524 copyTCA
Love her little brow in this one...

DSC_3289 copyCB
I realized that this was the first time Sasha wore a dress and hairbow! There will be more to come since I went crazy and bought too many size "Newborn" dresses (what was I thinking?)...

DSC_3559 copyTCA
I took the photos of us together w/ my new remote cable. It's better than the self-timer, but I'm still not happy with any of these. Unfortunately, it's all I have (Michael is not a very patient photographer... lol) :)

DSC_3622 copyTCA

DSC_3290 copyCB

DSC_3536 copyTCA
A kiss for my sweetie girl (one of the many nicknames I have for her). I love her so very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment