Saturday, October 24, 2009

B L O O M

B L O O M

Florabella Textures: Pure Milk & Ginger Overlay (and also one of the new actions).... Sorry I haven't been posting much- I am working so hard on the PS / PSE actions and new textures! The actions should be out by the end of next week (hopefully)! There will be three sets: Vintage, Color & Haze, and B/W. There will be special introductory promotions (especially for those who already purchased Textures Set I)... so watch for an email from Florabella Collection! ♥

9 comments:

  1. Yay...can't wait! Love the floral image too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO excited for the actions! Your work is always inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I can't wait to see what you have done :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! I love the soft, muted colors. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited! I have loved your textures set. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete