Monday, March 8, 2010

Clickin' Moms Discount Code! {Join now}

www.ClickinMoms.com
If you aren't already a member, I highly recommend joining Clickin' Moms! It's a great online community... Lots of resources, tutorials, group buys, discounts, etc. (Not only do I have Florabella group buy discounts on Clickin' Moms, but many amazing vendors do too... there is always a great top secret deal going on in the Vendor Forums there)! I'll soon be launching new Florabella products including digital papers, templates, and pre-made logos... and I'll be having a Florabella Group buy there then too. Anyway, if you click on the link or banner above and enter the code FRIEND, you will get a 10% discount... :)

4 comments:

  1. Shanna, thanks for the help you've given me recently on deciding about purchasing Photoshop. I checked out Photoshop Elements and think that's the way to go for now. So, as soon as I do and when I learn about layering, I'll be back. I'll also be checking your blog frequently.

    Best,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. I have been meaning to do this...going right now!!! Love your blog by the way. I visit often!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been at Clickin Moms for a couple of months and LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete